After the Airport

Hello friends,
Because I don't have time to post this busy Wed. morning and because Jen Hatmaker's blog is one of my new favorites and because this particular entry made my heart swell with...recognition maybe? I am suggesting it as a fine, fine read for my friends.  Jen Hatmaker is one of my new favorite spiritual writers; friend and fellow blogger Lisa turned me on to her.  Jen has recently adopted two Ethiopian children into her family and has been blogging about the experience.  It's an amazing story, but this entry in particular is something we all need to read.  Maybe you're someone in need of a friend to come along side you and support you in your difficult journey right now, or maybe you're that very friend equipped to support the person in your life who's particularly travel-weary.  Whichever side of the table you find yourself on, let this inspire you today!

And I do have some of my own writing coming...had an amazing experience this weekend that I can't wait to tell you all about.  Coming soon....

For now, enjoy this amazing story! (It's worth reading all her recent entries.)

After the Airport

Comments

Popular Posts