On Our Table

Welcome to the newest addition to the blog! I come from a long line of Italian and German women who like to cook and love to eat. In my family, one of the ways you love on people is to feed them. But since getting married and having kids, it's been a struggle to make meals that we can all agree on.  My perfect meal involves lots of garlic (I think my love language is lasagna), my husband's lots of ketchup, and my kids are a funny mix of both.  So I try every new recipe cautiously optimistic.  When it works, I feel like kissing my family and calling everyone I know. "Hey, this is good, and my husband...er, kids like it, too! You should try it." So this is my "You should try it" list. I'll try to add a little to it each month.

And if you have any "You should try it!" recipes of your own, do share!

If you want to take a look, click on the page link under the title and to the right. I'm starting this month with BREAKFAST.

P.S.: I added a new book to my shelf!

Comments

  1. there will be some muffin recipes, right? and that yummy home made shortcake with the lemon rind?!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts